Welcome to our new “us”. East to West has taken several different twists and turns over the years, much like both of our personal lives. We are so thankful for how God continues to shape and mold us, and guides our small business.
With that said, we would love to introduce you to the world of templates. Our small business is now more of a “invitation boutique” and we are so excited to serve you in this way. In short, we are simplifying, but without compromising quality or design. What does this look like? We are doing away with completely customized invitations. We are no longer offering 3-4 unique designs for a bride to choose from. We are also no longer taking custom art orders.
Instead, you may browse our website, and order a template you love – and yes, we still offer custom watercolor to make the invitation truly unique.
A few questions we’ve received with this newest change:
- Will my invitation no longer be customizable?
- Will my next door neighbor have the same wedding invitation as me?
- Can I add color?
The invitation suite is still customizable to a certain extent. You can choose different colors, add custom watercolor, and of course update any text. The designs we offer are minimalistic, clean, elegant, and timeless. We will be updating and adding designs along the way. And, if you choose to add custom watercolor, your invitation will definitely stand out from anyone else’s as well.
So how does it work?
There are three steps to our ordering process:
- Edit. Once you order the perfect invitation for your big day, you will be directed to fill out a form that gives us all the necessary information to update your invitation suite. You will see a space for a Pinterest Board link and image upload, if you chose custom watercolor.
- Review. In 2-3 business days from receiving your order and form, we will be in touch via email with your customized, updated wedding invitation suite for you to review. This is the time to really pay attention to spelling, grammar, and every piece of information that your guest will read, to catch any possible errors.
- Deliver. The last and most exciting step of all, the delivery! We will print the invitations, bundle them up with care, and deliver them to your doorstep. There’s nothing that makes a wedding day more real than mailing out 100 wedding invitations and envisioning your guests opening up those envelopes. We are honored to play such a huge part!
We would like to thank our family, friends, and many clients for all of their support and love shown to us. And to our new clients and those still to come, we are here to answer any questions, so please reach out!